Things to Think About when Choosing a College
1) First of all you must pick the school where you can get the best education for what you want to do in your career. Remember: athletics will probably not put the bread and butter on the table after your college career is over.
2) After you visit a number of schools (and this is very important), sit down and make a list of pros and cons of each school you visit.
3) Make a list of items to consider - program of study, costs of school, location, coaching staff, campus environment, athletic environment, academic climate, attitudes of athletes presently on the team, etc...
4) Talk with people that are very familiar with the schools you are considering. Remember: coaches can paint a very rosy picture.
5) When considering costs look at everything. Scholarships are great, but money should be your last consideration. If you can get everything you want from a school and still get some athletic aid then that may be the school for you. However, if you attend a school just because you receive more money you may not necessarily be happy.
6) Most of all, YOU must be happy with your education. You are the one attending school and no one else. Be objective.., and then do what you feel is the best for you.
Eastman Earns B1G Weekly Honors
The Big Ten Conference honors Molly Eastman after she won the individual crown at Jack's Twilight Run last Friday.
B1G Championship to Feature Fan Fest
Sunday's Big Ten Championship at Les Bolstad Course will include extra activities for all attendees.
BTN Announces Fall Championships Schedule
All Big Ten Network televised events will also be available via stream on BTN2Go.