Paul Rovnak will serve as the Media Coordinator. Please contact Paul (email@example.com or 612-625-4090) prior to competition with all your media questions.
Credentials and Parking
All Media members and SIDs interested in covering the event should submit credential requests to Paul Rovnak. Paul will work with each visiting teams SID to distribute media credential requests. Media credentials may be picked up on the days of the event. All credentials may be picked up at MEDIA WILL-CALL, located at the ticket window at the North entrance of the Aquatic Center. Parking passes will not be issued to Media or SIDs. Parking is available at an hourly rate in the University Avenue Ramp, Oak St. Ramp and Washington Avenue Ramp.
General Media Guidelines
- Please stay behind the roped off areas and out of the way of coaches and officials.
- There will be LIMITED media seating on the pool deck and in the spectator seating areas. There is a media riser and workroom in the northeast corner of the pool deck.
- No flash photography may be taken at the start of any race or during diving events.
- The head table on the pool deck is limited to meet personnel, television crews and Big Ten staff
- Complete results will be available in the media workroom following the conclusion of each event.
- Internet access will be available throughout the Aquatic Center.
- Heat sheets will be provided before the day’s events in the media workroom and can be found online at www.gophersports.com
- There will not be a designated interview area. Please contact a member of the U of M SID staff of any interview requests and every attempt will be made to get that student-athlete/coach to you.
Back to Championship Central