|Minnesota (14-9, 3-6 B1G) vs. Iowa (16-7, 5-4 B1G)
|Date||Thursday, February 7, 2013|
|Time||7:30 p.m. CT|
|Location||Minneapolis, Minn. / Williams Arena|
|Tickets||MyGopherSports.com - 1 bench seat and $5 concession voucher for $10|
|Series Record||Minnesota trails, 22-45|
|Last Meeting||February 9, 2012 (Iowa, 75-58)|
|Radio||Learfield / KBEM Jazz 88.5 FM (Listen Online)|
|(Play-by-Play: Corbu Stathes / Analyst: Lynnette Sjoquist)|
|Live Stats||Click Here|
|Game Notes||Minnesota | Iowa|
|Season Statistics||Minnesota | Iowa|
|Social Media||Facebook | @GophersWBB | @PamBorton|
Feb. 6, 2013
THE OPENING TIP - QUICK NOTES
• The University of Minnesota women's basketball team returns to Williams Arena for a Big Ten contest vs. Iowa on Thursday night at 7:30 p.m. The contest will be broadcast live on BTN with Brenda VanLengen and Stephanie White on the call.
• Fans can also listen to the game live on KBEM Jazz 88.5 FM or for free through Stretch Internet on GopherSports.com with Corbu Stathes and Lynnette Sjoquist on the call.
• Minnesota trails Iowa, 22-45, in the all-time series which dates back to 1974.
• The Maroon and Gold is 13-17 when facing Iowa in Minneapolis.
• Eleven of Minnesota's 14 victories this season have come at the friendly confines of Williams Arena, as the Gophers are 11-3 on their home court.
• According to the latest RPI report released by the NCAA on Monday afternoon, the Gophers currently rank No. 63.
• Minnesota boasts a .451 field goal percentage, which is the 16th-best mark nationally and is the second-highest percentage in the Big Ten behind Ohio State (.459).
• Sophomore Rachel Banham is the Big Ten's second-leading scorer with a points-per-game average of 21.1. The guard also ranks 13th nationally in points per game and 10th in free throw percentage.
• In the past three games, Banham has combined to score 80 points thanks to back-to-back 30-point outings vs. Illinois and Michigan and an 11-point outing at Nebraska.
• With a Big Ten career-high 37 points vs. Illinois, Banham became the 21st Gopher in program history to notch 1,000 career points.
• The guard has also made 19-straight free throws dating back to the Gophers' victory vs. Ohio State on Jan. 10.
• In all games played, freshman Shayne Mullaney is averaging 3.4 assists per game, which ranks 11th in conference standings and first among the league's freshmen.
• Mullaney also ranks fourth in the Big Ten and 75th nationally in assist turnover ratio. Her 1.7 ratio is the third-highest mark among the nation's rookies this season.
Awards Banquet Wraps Up Season
The Gophers recapped their 2016-17 season and presented team awards on campus Thursday night.
Gophers Garner Awards, Top-10 Performances
In Minnesota's third season under head coach Marlene Stollings, a young team made strides against tough competition.
Annual Banquet Set for March 23
The Gophers will recap their season and recognize seniors and award winners.