Jan. 24, 2012
The new website for your University of Minnesota Student-Athlete Affairs program is now up and running! Learn how it can best serve you.
The new, re-vamped, and re-located website for your University of Minnesota Student-Athlete Affairs program is now up and running. We have officially teamed up with Gopher Sports to make a better viewing and learning experience. You can now locate us on the Gopher Sports website, www.gophersports.com under the "athletics" tab located on the top bar of the website. Learn how you can use this new, interactive webpage to better yourself and your organization.
- Sign-up to volunteer
- View your volunteering log- when and where you have volunteered
- Review and locate potential career services that will benefit you
Faculty and Staff
- Find contact information to get your event or service posted on our website
- Search volunteer postings and who is attending
- View on campus career building opportunities that are of interest to you
Future and Potential Employers
- Learn how to hire or recruit students and/or student-athletes
- Post job and internship listings
- Schedule information sessions and on campus interviews
- Locate donation request forms
- Request Gopher volunteers for your organization
- Gophers on the Go! Learn about Gophers in the community
Gophers Host Annual Pro Day
Gopher Athletics hosted its fourth-annual Pro Day for Gopher student-athletes and Minnesota businesses on Monday night.
Backpack to Briefcase: Alyssa Grogan
Suffering a career-ending injury during her Gopher career, Grogan found a different path in life as a teacher.
Gophers Celebrate 11th Annual HopeDay Festival
The University of Minnesota Intercolleigate Athletics department hosted the 11th annual HopeDay Festival, Sept. 10, at TCF Bank Stadium.