Jan. 24, 2012
The new website for your University of Minnesota Student-Athlete Affairs program is now up and running! Learn how it can best serve you.
The new, re-vamped, and re-located website for your University of Minnesota Student-Athlete Affairs program is now up and running. We have officially teamed up with Gopher Sports to make a better viewing and learning experience. You can now locate us on the Gopher Sports website, www.gophersports.com under the "athletics" tab located on the top bar of the website. Learn how you can use this new, interactive webpage to better yourself and your organization.
- Sign-up to volunteer
- View your volunteering log- when and where you have volunteered
- Review and locate potential career services that will benefit you
Faculty and Staff
- Find contact information to get your event or service posted on our website
- Search volunteer postings and who is attending
- View on campus career building opportunities that are of interest to you
Future and Potential Employers
- Learn how to hire or recruit students and/or student-athletes
- Post job and internship listings
- Schedule information sessions and on campus interviews
- Locate donation request forms
- Request Gopher volunteers for your organization
- Gophers on the Go! Learn about Gophers in the community
Our Gophers As Future Leaders
3/26/2018 - Student-Athlete Affairs
Golf's Cambell Fisher and softball's Taylor Chell co-founded the future law enforcement leaders student group.
Gophers Celebrate Girls and Women in Sports
2/7/2018 - Student-Athlete Affairs
University of Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletics celebrated National Girls and Women in Sports Day with a variety of events held throughout the week.
Gopher Spotlight: Christine Portillo
2/1/2018 - Student-Athlete Affairs
Not only has Portillo been a leader within her team as a member of SAAC, she's already made an impact on the University of Minnesota campus and beyond.