Row 1 (L-R) - Justin Johnson, Matt Koalska, Matt DeMarchi, Nick Anthony, Grant Potulny, Paul Martin, Chad Roberg, Troy Riddle, Travis Weber.
Row 2 (L-R) - Dr. Richard Feist, Dr. Robert LaPrade, Student Trainer Todd Gaddie, Athletic Trainer Tom Kiff, Program Associate Mark Bahr, Asst. Coach Bob Motzko, Head Coach Don Lucia, Asst. Coach Mike Guentzel, Goalie Coach Robb Stauber, Strength Coach Cal Dietz, Equipment Manager Harry Broadfoot, Media Relations John Romo, Student Manager Joel Gardner, Dustin Smieja.
Row 3 (L-R) - Jake Fleming, Garrett Smaagaard, Jon Waibel, P.J. Atherton, Andy Sertich, Brett MacKinnon, Keith Ballard, Tyler Hirsch.
Row 4 (L-R) - Jerrid Reinholz, Judd Stevens, Peter Kennedy, Joey Martin, Barry Tallackson, Thomas Vanek, Gino Guyer, Chris Harrington.
- For the second straight year, Minnesota went the entire season without suffering consecutive losses
- Thomas Vanek became the first freshman since 1969-70 to lead the team in scoring with 31 goals and 31 assists.
- Vanek was the nation' s leading rookie scorer and finished one goal shy of John Mayasich' s freshman school record of 32.
- The team finished 16-2-4 after junior captain Grant Potulny returned to the lineup after missing 22 games with a fractured ankle.
- Junior Paul Martin was named a second-team All-American after collecting nine goals and 30 assists.
- Matt DeMarchi was the lone senior in the lineup for the NCAA Championship game vs. New Hampshire.
‘U’ Falls in Series Finale
Minnesota (14-13-0 overall, 9-3-0-0 Big Ten) hits the road next weekend with a two-game series at Michigan State.
Watch Pride on Ice: Overtime
Current and former Gophers talk about their decision to play at the University of Minnesota.
Gophers Take B1G Lead with Win
Taylor Cammarata and Leon Bristedt tallied multi-point games for the Maroon & Gold.