Row 1 (L-R) - Justin Johnson, Matt Koalska, Matt DeMarchi, Nick Anthony, Grant Potulny, Paul Martin, Chad Roberg, Troy Riddle, Travis Weber.
Row 2 (L-R) - Dr. Richard Feist, Dr. Robert LaPrade, Student Trainer Todd Gaddie, Athletic Trainer Tom Kiff, Program Associate Mark Bahr, Asst. Coach Bob Motzko, Head Coach Don Lucia, Asst. Coach Mike Guentzel, Goalie Coach Robb Stauber, Strength Coach Cal Dietz, Equipment Manager Harry Broadfoot, Media Relations John Romo, Student Manager Joel Gardner, Dustin Smieja.
Row 3 (L-R) - Jake Fleming, Garrett Smaagaard, Jon Waibel, P.J. Atherton, Andy Sertich, Brett MacKinnon, Keith Ballard, Tyler Hirsch.
Row 4 (L-R) - Jerrid Reinholz, Judd Stevens, Peter Kennedy, Joey Martin, Barry Tallackson, Thomas Vanek, Gino Guyer, Chris Harrington.
- For the second straight year, Minnesota went the entire season without suffering consecutive losses
- Thomas Vanek became the first freshman since 1969-70 to lead the team in scoring with 31 goals and 31 assists.
- Vanek was the nation' s leading rookie scorer and finished one goal shy of John Mayasich' s freshman school record of 32.
- The team finished 16-2-4 after junior captain Grant Potulny returned to the lineup after missing 22 games with a fractured ankle.
- Junior Paul Martin was named a second-team All-American after collecting nine goals and 30 assists.
- Matt DeMarchi was the lone senior in the lineup for the NCAA Championship game vs. New Hampshire.
Rinkside: Brodzinski Thrives in New Role
The Minnesota junior leads all Big Ten defensemen with eight points this season.
Minnesota Hosts Huskies This Weekend
Minnesota opens the series on Friday, Nov. 27 and concludes the two-game meeting on Sunday, Nov. 29.
Goligoski Skates in 500th NHL Game
The Grand Rapids, Minn., native is the 21st University of Minnesota alum to reach 500 games in the NHL.