· Animals: Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at TCF Bank Stadium. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. No other animals are allowed in the stadium.
· Restrooms: Disabled accessible stalls are available in all restrooms.
· Elevators: Elevators are located at every stadium entrance.
· Assisted Listening: Patrons may check out assisted listening devices from Guest Services, located on the concourse level.
· Seating: Patrons must have a reserved ticket designated for disabled seating areas. For disabled seating tickets, contact the Minnesota Athletics Ticket Office at 612-624-8080 or toll free at 1-800-U-GOPHER.
The mailing address at TCF Bank Stadium is:
TCF Bank Stadium
420 – 23rd Avenue S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in TCF Bank Stadium.
There are three TCF Bank ATMs located in the concourse level of the stadium.
Autographs are not available on game days.
Fee: Due to the high demand of request for autographs of Coach Brewster, a $30.00 gift donation to “Minnesota Football” is requested. If you’d like to purchase a football from the Minnesota Football Office, the cost is $50.00. If you’d like to purchase a football helmet, the cost is $125. We cannot provide jerseys. Only a cashier’s check or a personal check made payable to “Minnesota Football” will be accepted. No cash donations are allowed.
Packing: If you chose to send an item to the office to be autographed, the item must be mailed to the Minnesota Football Office with pre-paid return postage, a completed shipping label, and a package to return the autographed item in. The Minnesota Football Office can provide a photo of Coach Brewster to be autographed, however the fees/materials listed above are still required.
Acceptable Items: A football, helmet, jersey, or any University Of Minnesota memorabilia will be accepted. These items may be purchased at a sporting goods store or at www.goldyslockerroom.com.
NCAA Compliance: Due to NCAA rules, we are not permitted to contribute any items to secondary schools (9th-12th grade) that would benefit recruitable age students. To request a donation for a fundraiser, please complete the Donation Request Form. Upon receiving the request, the Minnesota Football Office will notify you with further instructions. If approved, you must purchase the item(s) to be used at your event.
Student-Athlete Autograph Requests: The University Of Minnesota does not allow current student-athletes to provide autographs except at University Of Minnesota approved events.
University Of Minnesota – Football
600 15th Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
The campus Motorist Assistance Program (MAP) is free for all legally parked customers on the Minnesota campus. Coverage encompasses University meters, surface lots, ramps, garages, loading zones and vendor stalls. MAP can unlock vehicles, give jump-starts, change flat tires, and provide referrals upon request.
MAP is available on the Twin Cities campus from 7 am to 10 pm, Monday - Friday. Call 612-626-PARK (7275).
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations are located in all men's and women's restrooms throughout the stadium.
Bag Searches (see also Prohibited Items)
Only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside TCF Bank Stadium and are subject to search at all entrances. Please leave all unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded. Staff may not store or hold items for you until postgame. Patrons who refuse to allow visual inspections of contents of bags or purses will be denied entry to the stadium.
Booster Club (see Goal Line Club)
· Television: Information on television broadcasts of Minnesota Football games can be found at www.gophersports.com.
· Radio: Listen to Minnesota Football live on WCCO Radio 830 AM. Coverage begins one hour before kickoff and continues for one hour after the game is complete. Outside of the Twin Cities metro area, games may be heard throughout Minnesota on the Gopher Radio Network. A full list of Gopher Radio Network stations can be found at gophersports.com. The Tim Brewster radio show can be heard weekly on WCCO Radio 830 AM. The show airs at 7 p.m. each Tuesday evening during the season, and is broadcast live from Joe Senser’s in Roseville.
· Internet Radio: Listen to Minnesota Football online at gophersports.com
· Live stats: Watch live stats online at gophersports.com
The box office is located at the southwest corner of TCF Bank Stadium, near Gate E.
There is a bus drop off/pick up point on University Avenue, south of TCF Bank Stadium. Bus parking is located on the St. Paul Campus.
For information regarding Tim Brewster football camps, please visit brewsterfbcamp.com
Child Ticketing Policy
Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
Code of Conduct (see also Smoking Policy, Prohibited Items, and Weapons)
The NCAA and The University of Minnesota promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Spectators are reminded that they are prohibited from entering the playing area. Negative comments directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives are grounds for removal. The NCAA, the Big Ten Conference and The University of Minnesota thank you for your cooperation.
Major credit cards are accepted at all merchandise stands, and at least one register at each concession stand will accept credit cards.
Every request must be accompanied by a completed “Donation Request” form, available online at gophersports.com.
You may send the request via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
University of Minnesota
Attn: David M. Lindquist
600 15th Avenue SE, Room 252
Minneapolis, MN 55455
We require, along with the donation request form, a formal donation request letter submitted in writing on organizational letterhead. Include the nature of the event, 501(c) status, the date of the event, how the item will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle, etc.).
Elevators are located at every entrance to TCF Bank Stadium.
Emergency Inside Stadium
For any emergency, including medical emergencies, while inside the stadium, notify the nearest usher or police officer.
In the event of an emergency, stadium staff will utilize the public address system to inform patrons of the situation and any instructions as applicable. All exits and emergency exits are in the stadium are clearly marked.
Family restrooms are located throughout the concourse level.
Only authorized persons with proper credentials are allowed on the field on game days. Fans entering the field area without proper credentials are subject to eviction and arrest. Credentials for field access are not available for purchase.
There are three first aid stations located on the concourse level of the stadium. If you are in need of medical attention, please notify the nearest usher. Stadium staff are trained to call for immediate response and assistance in emergency situations.
Patrons may not bring food or beverages, including alcoholic beverages, inside the stadium. Concession stands are located throughout the stadium and offer a variety of food and beverages.
Game Sates and Times
Minnesota Football game dates and times are subject to change. In the event a game date or time change should occur, the information will be immediately posted on gophersports.com and will be communicated through the local media.
Game programs are available for purchase during Minnesota Football home games throughout the stadium from individual sales representatives.
Goal Line Club
The Goal Line Club is the official booster club for Minnesota Football. More information about the booster club is available at goallineclub.com.
Golden Gopher Fund
The purpose of the Golden Gopher Fund is to make possible world class academic and athletics opportunities for our 750 student-athletes by seeking philanthropic support from individuals and corporations.
For more information about the Golden Gopher Fund and how you can support Minnesota student-athletes, please visit gophersports.com, call 612-626-GOLD or e-mail GGF @umn.edu.
The official Web site of University of Minnesota Athletics.
A list of Golden Gopher Preferred Hotels can be found on gophersports.com.
Information about Minneapolis hotel accommodations can be found by visiting meetminneapolis.com, the official Minneapolis convention and visitor’s bureau.
Goldy’s Kids Club is an exclusive membership organization for kids eighth grade and under. For information on membership and benefits, visit gophersports.com.
Learfield / Gopher Sports Properties
Learfield is the Minnesota Athletics' multimedia rights vendor. Gopher Sports Properties produces and delivers conventional over-the-air radio, with WCCO Radio 830 AM serving as flagship station. GSP also represents all corporate sponsorship sales for Minnesota Athletics, including those elements appearing in signage, game day publications, consumer and retail promotions, and video. For more information about advertising, sponsorships or promotions, visit gophersports.com or call 612-626-2300.
Lost & Found / Lost Children
Lost children and lost items should be reported to the Guest Services stations, located in the concourse level.
Lost tickets (see replacement tickets)
The University of Minnesota “M” Club is comprised of individuals who have earned the University’s varsity athletics insignia, the “M”, for their athletic endeavors or who have been Honorary Letterwinners.
The “M” Club provides its members the opportunity to foster and maintain relationships across different sports, generations and geographical locations. In this way, the Club aspires to contribute, through the common bond of sport, to the social and professional enrichment of its members and provide a means for ongoing association with the University.
For more information about the “M” Club, visit gophermclub.org
One of the most exciting and highly visible organizations on campus, the Minnesota Marching Band provides enthusiastic support to the University's athletic programs, and represents the University with pride at home and away. The band performs at all Gopher home football games and at the annual Indoor Concert. In addition the band performs an off-campus concert or special event each year.
For more information on the Minnesota Marching Band or any of the Athletic Pep Bands, visit music.umn.edu/marchingband or call 612-624-6873
Goldy Gopher is the University of Minnesota mascot. To book an appearance by Goldy Gopher at your event, please fill out an appearance request form at gophersports.com or call Beth Freese at 612-625-0197.
Golden Gopher merchandise will be available at the team store, located at the southwest corner of TCF Bank Stadium, as well as at kiosks throughout the concourse level and the pavilion areas outside the stadium.
NCAA rules prohibit artificial noisemakers from being brought inside the stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns (including air horns), cow bells and whistles. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
Season ticket holders may reserve a parking spot in one of several surface lots and ramps on the East Bank campus. Parking reservations for season ticket holders can be made through the Gopher Ticket Office: 612-624-8080 or 1-800-U-GOPHER.
Parking for single-game ticket holders is available on the West Bank and St. Paul campuses. Shuttle buses will run regularly throughout the day to bring patrons to the stadium.
Parking lots will open six hours prior to the start of the game, but no earlier than 7 a.m.
Photographs of Minnesota Football game action, as well as other sports, may be purchased online at gopherpix.com.
Programs (see Game Programs)
· Alcoholic beverages
· Beverage containers
· Cameras (with professional, detachable long-lenses)
· Equipment cases
· Flag poles
· TCF Bank Stadium is a LEED certified facility, and therefore has recycling receptacles located throughout the facility.
· There is no re-entry allowed for patrons who leave TCF Bank Stadium.
Please handle your tickets with care. The Athletic Ticket Office will charge a non-refundable fee of $5.00 for all replacement tickets issued. This includes tickets that are lost, stolen or left home. This service is available to season ticket holders and single game mail order, telephone and on-line buyers of record. It does not apply to over the counter purchases since no location record exists for those orders. Washed tickets will be replaced without charge if remaining portions can be recognized and the location can be identified.
· Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to an usher or police officer immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the stadium or the teams may be ejected from the facility. Intoxicated fans will not be allowed into the stadium. An ejected patron will not be allowed to return for the remainder of the game. Re-entry by an ejected patron is grounds for arrest.
· You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the University of Minnesota. If you elect not to consent to a search, you will not be allowed into the stadium.
· To report an incident in your seating area, please notify the nearest usher, security guard or police officer at the entrance nearest to your seat.
Smoking is not permitted in TCF Bank Stadium. No smoking is permitted in stadium confines, including suites and club areas. There is no re-entry allowed for patrons who exit the stadium.
The University of Minnesota does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of fliers or other promotional/advertising materials on University of Minnesota property.
Souvenirs (see Merchandise)
Standing Room Only
Every ticket has a seat assignment, there are no standing room only or general admission tickets. Ushers are instructed to keep aisles clear.
Suite entrances are located at the John and Nancy Lindahl Suite Entrance, located at the southwest corner of TCF Bank Stadium, near Gate E.
Tailgating is permitted in surface parking lots on the University of Minnesota campus. Tailgaiting is not allowed in parking ramps. Parking lots will open six hours prior to the start of each game, but no earlier than 7 a.m. Tailgating must end four hours after the game ends, or midnight, whichever comes first.
The following items and activities are allowed in tailgate lots:
• Gas grills with a maximum propane cylinder size of 20 pounds
• Consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons of legal drinking age, and in conformance with all applicable state laws, city ordinances, and University policies
• Portable outdoor furniture
• Tents and awnings that do no block adjacent parking spaces, impede drive aisles, or require the use of stakes.
• Portable generators
The following items and activities are notallowed in tailgate lots:
• Kegs, party balls, drinking game accessories, and large quantity or common source containers of alcoholic beverages
• Glass containers of any kind, including bottles and cups
• Open fires fueled by charcoal, wood, or other combustible materials of any kind
• Disruptive music or noise
• Couches or other large furniture items
• Promotional or marketing activities without appropriate authorization from the University
• Sale of products, food, or beverages except as authorized by the University
• Occupying more than one parking space
• Saving a parking space for someone else
• Obstructing adjacent parking spaces and drive aisles.
A full list of tailgating rules and policies are available at www.umn.edu
Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
All ticket sales are final – to returns or exchanges.
To purchase tickets or get information about ticket availability, please contact the ticket office online at gophersports.com, by phone at 612-624-8080 or 1-800-U-GOPHER, or by visiting the Athletics Ticket Office. The Athletics Ticket Office is located in Mariucci Arena, 4 Oak Street SE.
For game-day ticket sales and will call pick up, the box office is located at the southwest corner of TCF Bank Stadium, near Gate E.
Tours of TCF Bank Stadium can be arranged by contacting Tanisha Wade at email@example.com
Water fountains are located throughout the concourse level of TCF Bank Stadium.
No weapons of any kind are permitted in TCF Bank Stadium. This policy includes weapons used by off-duty law enforcement officers. Firearms must be secured within an individual's vehicle.
gophersports.com is the official Web site of University of Minnesota Athletics. Play4Brew.com is the official web site of head coach Tim Brewster.