- The railing in the front row of the lower and upper decks is 32 inches high
- There are hand railings in the aisles of both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome only had hand railings in the upper deck
- The stairways from the concourse to the upper deck have 20 steps
- There are 20,000 chairback seats in the stadium. They are in both the upper and lower decks, between the goal lines. All remaining locations have aluminum bench seating with no backs.
- Portable seat backs will be available for rental to season ticket holders with a bench seat location. More information will be forthcoming.
- The preferred seating area is between the 20-yard lines and accounts for 10,000 of the 20,000 chairback seats
- There are 35 rows in both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome has 36 rows in the lower deck and 31 rows in the upper deck
- There are elevators at all of the main entrances
- The front row of the lower level is four feet above the field level, similar to the Metrodome
- The front row of the lower level is 15 feet closer to the sideline than the Metrodome
- The Gophers will enter the field through the tunnel in sections 126 / 127
- The visiting team will enter the field through the tunnel in section 108
- THe visitor side of the field will be facing the sun. The home side will be in the shade
Elite Access: Football Etiquette Dinner
The Gopher Football team participated in an etiquette dinner at TCF Bank Stadium in mid-June 2017 to learn about proper dinner etiquette and much more.
Football Staff Tours Athletes Village
The Gopher football coaching staff recently took a tour of the new Athletes Village which is scheduled to open in January.
Pick-Your-Packs On Sale Now
Attending a football game at TCF Bank Stadium just got a whole lot easier, as the athletic department announced a variety of ticket packages that cater to nearly every fan.