- The railing in the front row of the lower and upper decks is 32 inches high
- There are hand railings in the aisles of both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome only had hand railings in the upper deck
- The stairways from the concourse to the upper deck have 20 steps
- There are 20,000 chairback seats in the stadium. They are in both the upper and lower decks, between the goal lines. All remaining locations have aluminum bench seating with no backs.
- Portable seat backs will be available for rental to season ticket holders with a bench seat location. More information will be forthcoming.
- The preferred seating area is between the 20-yard lines and accounts for 10,000 of the 20,000 chairback seats
- There are 35 rows in both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome has 36 rows in the lower deck and 31 rows in the upper deck
- There are elevators at all of the main entrances
- The front row of the lower level is four feet above the field level, similar to the Metrodome
- The front row of the lower level is 15 feet closer to the sideline than the Metrodome
- The Gophers will enter the field through the tunnel in sections 126 / 127
- The visiting team will enter the field through the tunnel in section 108
- THe visitor side of the field will be facing the sun. The home side will be in the shade
Meet The Newcomers: Garrison Wright
Fans getting to know Garrison Wright will not be surprised about his high school dominance in the weight room, football field or basketball court, but a third sport he starred is a reason...
Pro Football Hall of Fame: Bobby Bell
Bobby Bell won the Outland Award in 1962 and was named the Big Ten MVP and finished third in Heisman Trophy voting.
Taking A Look At TCF Bank Stadium Records
The Gophers start their eighth season at TCF Bank Stadium on Sept. 1 against Oregon State. Last year, Minnesota posted some impressive feats in that cracked the stadium record books.