- The railing in the front row of the lower and upper decks is 32 inches high
- There are hand railings in the aisles of both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome only had hand railings in the upper deck
- The stairways from the concourse to the upper deck have 20 steps
- There are 20,000 chairback seats in the stadium. They are in both the upper and lower decks, between the goal lines. All remaining locations have aluminum bench seating with no backs.
- Portable seat backs will be available for rental to season ticket holders with a bench seat location. More information will be forthcoming.
- The preferred seating area is between the 20-yard lines and accounts for 10,000 of the 20,000 chairback seats
- There are 35 rows in both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome has 36 rows in the lower deck and 31 rows in the upper deck
- There are elevators at all of the main entrances
- The front row of the lower level is four feet above the field level, similar to the Metrodome
- The front row of the lower level is 15 feet closer to the sideline than the Metrodome
- The Gophers will enter the field through the tunnel in sections 126 / 127
- The visiting team will enter the field through the tunnel in section 108
- THe visitor side of the field will be facing the sun. The home side will be in the shade
Black History Month: Lee Hutton
In honor of Black History Month, Gopher Athletics is celebrating those who made us great. Today we honor Lee Hutton (Football).
Dungy Elected To Pro Football Hall of Fame
Former University of Minnesota quarterback Tony Dungy was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.
2016 National Signing Day Recap
Your 2016 National Signing Day recap is here. Find out what they are saying about the newest Gophers.