- The railing in the front row of the lower and upper decks is 32 inches high
- There are hand railings in the aisles of both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome only had hand railings in the upper deck
- The stairways from the concourse to the upper deck have 20 steps
- There are 20,000 chairback seats in the stadium. They are in both the upper and lower decks, between the goal lines. All remaining locations have aluminum bench seating with no backs.
- Portable seat backs will be available for rental to season ticket holders with a bench seat location. More information will be forthcoming.
- The preferred seating area is between the 20-yard lines and accounts for 10,000 of the 20,000 chairback seats
- There are 35 rows in both the lower and upper decks. The Metrodome has 36 rows in the lower deck and 31 rows in the upper deck
- There are elevators at all of the main entrances
- The front row of the lower level is four feet above the field level, similar to the Metrodome
- The front row of the lower level is 15 feet closer to the sideline than the Metrodome
- The Gophers will enter the field through the tunnel in sections 126 / 127
- The visiting team will enter the field through the tunnel in section 108
- THe visitor side of the field will be facing the sun. The home side will be in the shade
Gophers Tackle B1G Media Days
The Gophers open fall camp on Friday, Aug. 5, but first there is the annual Big Ten media days and luncheon in Chicago.
Meet The Newcomers: Thomas Barber
This season, there is another Barber on campus, as freshman linebacker Thomas Barber will don the Maroon and Gold in the fall.
Meet The Newcomers: Vincent Calhoun
Get to know newcomer Vincent Calhoun whose favorite NFL player is Michael Oher. The two have more similarities than just their position.