- Austin Athmann (Connecticut Tigers) has collected four hits in his last four games.
- Matt Fiedler (Johnson City Cardinals) is 7-12 in his last three games. Fiedler is also on a 15-game on-base streak and he has a .468 batting average (22-47) in the month of August.
- Jordan Jess (Bristol Pirates) has made two appearances in the past week. He collected two saves and three strikeouts in two scoreless innings.
- Ben Meyer (Greensboro Grasshoppers) pitched four scoreless innings Saturday where he struck out five batters.
- DJ Snelten (San Jose Giants) extended his scoreless innings streak to 15 innings in 13 appearances out of the bullpen.
- Tom Windle (Clearwater Threshers) made two relief appearances in the past week. He threw 2.2 scoreless innings and collected four strikeouts.
- Lucas Gilbreath (Hyannis Harbor Hawks) finished the season with a 4.26 ERA in 14 appearances out of the bullpen. He picked up 20 strikeouts over the summer and pitched a scoreless 1.1 innings in the first round of the playoffs.
- Fred Manke (Duluth Huskies) had a 5.22 ERA in four starts. In 20.2 innings he struck out four batters.
- Ben Mezzenga (Eau Claire Express) played in 35 games where he had a .321 batting average along with two homeruns, 16 RBIs, 39 runs scored and 22 stolen bases. Mezzenga was also named to the Northwoods League All-Star Team. His Eau Claire Express will be playing in the 2016 Summer Collegiate World Series.
- Micah Coffey (Kenosha Kingfish) had a .302 batting average over 26 games where he drove in 14 RBIs, hit one home run, scored 14 runs and stole four bases.
- Nick Lackney (Lakeshore Chinooks) was 3-2 with a 2.95 ERA in 39.2 innings where he struck out 28 batters.
- Cole McDevitt (Lakeshore Chinooks) played in 18 games where he had a .205 batting average, one RBI and scored eight runs.
- Jordan Kozicky (Mankato MoonDogs) had a .260 batting average in 51 games and hit three home runs, drove in 18 RBIs, scored 27 runs and stole four bases. Kozicky was also named to the Northwoods League All-Star Team and the Major League Dreams Showcase.
- Troy Traxler (Rockford Rivets) played in 19 games where he scored five runs and drove in two RBIs.
- Jack Wassel (Rockford Rivets) in 11 games he batted .244 with one home run, six RBIs and scored three runs.
- Jake Stevenson (St. Cloud Rox) made three starts in four games where he had a 1.84 ERA with 15 strikeouts.
- Brian Glowicki (St. Cloud Rox) had a 1.80 ERA in 16 appearances out of the bullpen. He picked up 11 saves and 27 strikeouts in 25 innings of relief. He was named to the Northwoods League Postseason All-Star Team and his St. Cloud Rox came in first place in the North Division.
- Alex Boxwell (Waterloo Bucks) played in 56 games where he had a .308 batting average. He had three home runs, 23 RBIs, scored 37 runs and stole 13 bases.
- Tyler Hanson (Willmar Stingers) pitched 37 innings in six appearances. He had a 4-1 record with a 3.40 ERA and 30 strikeouts.
- Eddie Estrada (Willmar Stingers) hit a game winning home run on Saturday. Estrada finished the season with a .302 batting average, five home runs, 27 RBIs, 26 runs scored and one stolen base. He was selected to the Major League Dreams Showcase.
How about a game-winning #StingerDinger from @Lilchise38 to end the last road game of the year? pic.twitter.com/5WoedFKsTD
-- Willmar Stingers (@WillmarStingers) August 11, 2016
- Luke Pettersen (Wisconsin Rapids Rafters) had a .238 batting average in eight games.
- Jeff Fasching (Wisconsin Rapids Rafters) was 1-0 in seven relief appearances where he struck out eight batters.
- Reggie Meyer (Wisconsin Woodchucks) made seven starts where he had a 3.82 ERA with 19 strikeouts. Twice this season, Meyer pitched eight or more innings.
Circling the Bases... with Easton Bertrand
12/15/2017 - Baseball
GopherSports.com asked the tough questions of Minnesota’s nine rookies ahead of the 2018 spring season. Get to know the Gopher freshmen by “circling the bases” beginning...
Offseason Outlook: BC, Chicago State, The Mount
12/13/2017 - Baseball
Heading into the 2018 season, GopherSports.com will take a look at each of the Gopher Baseball program's 2018 foes. This week, we look at the trio of foes from the Snowbird Classic from...
Young Staff Works to Produce Early Results
12/8/2017 - Baseball
Now with a year under his belt as pitching coach, Ty McDevitt is tasked with teaching a young pitching staff the collegiate game ahead of the 2018 Gopher Baseball campaign.