- Austin Athmann (Connecticut Tigers) has collected seven hits in his last five games including a 3-5 game on Monday where he hit his second home run of the year and drove in three runs.
- Matt Fiedler (Johnson City Cardinals) has seven hits and five RBIs in his last three games. He faced fellow Gopher alum Jordan Jess on Sunday.
- Jordan Jess (Bristol Pirates) pitched four innings of relief in his last two appearances where he struck out four batters. He now has a 0.64 ERA. Got fellow Gopher Alum Matt Fiedler to pop up in Sunday's game.
- Ben Meyer (Greensboro Grasshoppers) made his fourth of the season. He struck out three batters over 5.2 innings.
- Dalton Sawyer (Vermont Lake Monsters) picked up his second save of the season after throwing two scoreless innings of relief Saturday night. He struck out three batters.
- DJ Snelten (San Jose Giants) pitched five innings of relief in four appearances in the past week. During that stretch, Snelten collected seven strikeouts and didn't allow a run.
- Tom Windle (Clearwater Threshers) has pitched 3.2 scoreless innings in his last two outings, recording four strikeouts.
- Lucas Gilbreath (Hyannis Harbor Hawks) pitch 3.2 innings on Sunday. He allowed just one hit while striking out three batters and not allowing a run.
- Nick Lackney (Lakeshore Chinooks) recorded his second win of the season after pitching seven strong innings Monday night where he struck out four batters.
- Troy Traxler (Rockford Rivets) drove in his first run of the summer during Tuesday's game.
- Jack Wassel (Rockford Rivets) the incoming freshman made his Northwoods League debut Tuesday night. He scored one run after getting on base from a walk.
- Brian Glowicki (St. Cloud Rox) has made three appearances in the past week. In four scoreless innings of relief he has picked up three saves, six strikeouts and only allowed two hits.
- Alex Boxwell (Waterloo Bucks) is currently on a four-game hitting streak after going 1-3 in Tuesday night's game.
- Eddie Estrada (Willmar Stingers) had his on-base streak end at 15 games. In his last five games Estrada has five hits and three runs scored.
- Reggie Meyer (Wisconsin Woodchucks) pitched six innings on Saturday where he struck out two batters.
Boxwell and Meyer Lead Gophers Past Nebraska, 5-1
3/23/2018 - Baseball
Alex Boxwell drove in four runs and Reggie Meyer tossed 8.0 innings as the Gopher Baseball team opened up Big Ten Conference play with a 5-1 victory over Nebraska on Friday afternoon at...
Coffey a Candidate for Senior CLASS Award
3/22/2018 - Baseball
Gopher Baseball senior infielder Micah Coffey has been named among the thirty NCAA baseball student athlete candidates for the 2018 Senior CLASS Award for collegiate baseball.
Gophers Head to Nebraska to Open B1G Play
3/21/2018 - Baseball
The Gopher Baseball team will head southwest to face the Big Ten Conference's defending regular season champion, Nebraska, to open league play this weekend in a three-game series in Lincoln.