- Austin Athmann (Connecticut Tigers) hit his first professional home run last Thursday. In his last three games Athmann has collected four hits, two RBIs and three runs scored.
- Matt Fiedler (Johnson City Cardinals) continued his hitting streak that now sits at nine games and has reached base in 16 straight games. He has raised his batting average to .272.
- Jordan Jess (Bristol Pirates) threw another scoreless inning of relief last Thursday night where he struck out two batters and picked up his third save. His ERA is now down to 0.90.
- Ben Meyer (Greensboro Grasshoppers) has struck out seven batters in his last two games and has lowered his ERA to 3.58.
- Dalton Sawyer (Vermont Lake Monsters) appeared in 2.2 innings of relief last week where he struck out six batters.
- DJ Snelten (San Jose Giants) pitched 2.1 innings of relief in two games, he did not allow a run in both appearances.
- Tom Windle (Clearwater Threshers) pitched 2.1 innings in two relief appearances last week and struck out one batter.
Cape Cod League
- Lucas Gilbreath (Hyannis Harbor Hawks) has threw 3.2 innings of relief in three games in the past week. He recorded two strikeouts.
- Fred Manke (Duluth Huskies) made his first start for the Huskies where he struck out one batter in a no decision.
- Ben Mezzenga (Eau Claire Express) has collected seven hits in his last five games along with six walks. His 21 steals is third most in the league.
- Nick Lackney (Lakeshore Chinooks) pitched four innings of relief on Sunday and struck out four batters in a no decision.
- Cole McDevitt (Lakeshore Chinooks) went 1-4 in Tuesday night's game.
- Jordan Kozicky (Mankato MoonDogs) went 1-4 in a Sunday loss to the Waterloo Bucks. Kozicky was selected to participate in the Major League Dreams Showcase.
- Troy Traxler (Rockford Rivets) has collected four hits in his first five games in the league.
- Brian Glowicki (St. Cloud Rox) picked up three more saves in as many games. He didn't allow a hit or a walk while striking out five batters for the North Division leaders.
Your @BrothersBarSTC final score: Glowicki gets a strikeout to seal a 5-2 victory for the Rox! pic.twitter.com/g7OwE7s2yE
— St. Cloud Rox (@StCloudRox) July 24, 2016
- Alex Boxwell (Waterloo Bucks) is currently on a nine-game hitting streak. He has recorded 13 hits during the streak.
- Eddie Estrada (Willmar Stingers) continues to get on base as his on-base streak is now up to 15 straight games. He has 19 hits during the streak. Estrada was selected to participate in the Major League Dreams Showcase.
- Reggie Meyer (Wisconsin Woodchucks) pitched six shutout innings during last Friday's game. He struck out five batters but got the no-decision.
— St. Cloud Rox (@StCloudRox) July 27, 2016
Gophers Double Up No. 9 TCU to Open Series
3/16/2018 - Baseball
The Gophers scored early and kept scrapping for runs, eventually doubling up No. 9 TCU, 6-3, in the first of a three-game series at Lupton Stadium.
Gophers Make BTN Season Debut on March 25
3/15/2018 - Baseball
BTN announced its 2018 live schedule for baseball and softball with the Gophers selected for four outings on the flagship network of the conference.
UT Arlington Stays Hot at Gophers' Expense
3/14/2018 - Baseball
The Gopher Baseball team could not keep pace with UT-Arlington, falling 13-5 in the team’s second stop during its Texas swing at Clay Gould Ballpark on Wednesday evening.