Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Maroon Wins Game Three, Gold Wins Series
The Maroon team defeated the Gold team 4-3 in the final game of the Steak ‘N Beans series at Siebert Field. The Gold team claimed the 2016 Steak ‘N Beans title, winning the...
Gold Team Takes 2-0 Lead In Steak 'N Beans
The Gold team defeated the Maroon team 2-1 Friday night to take a 2-0 lead in the best out of three games Steak ‘N Beans series at Siebert Field.
Gold Takes Game One
In the first game of the Steak ‘N Beans series, the Gold team came away with an 8-3 win over the Maroon squad.