Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Gophers Adapt and Grow in Fresh Fall Format
A string of injuries to position players proved a blessing in disguise as Gopher Baseball changed up the format during fall ball and saw growth around the diamond.
Gophers welcome fans to six open scrimmage dates
As the fall practice season continues, Gopher Baseball can announce dates for six open scrimmages over the next three weeks.
Minor League Wrap-Up: Sept. 15
University of Minnesota alumni concluded their minor league seasons this week with several cracking postseason play.