Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Around the Bases with Alex Boxwell
3/20/2018 - Baseball
GopherSports.com went "Around the Base" with Gopher Baseball outfielder Alex Boxwell earlier this season to catch up during his senior season.
Gophers Claim Series Victory Over No. 9 TCU
3/18/2018 - Baseball
Minnesota split a pair of results on Sunday against Baseball America's No. 9-ranked team in the nation, TCU, claiming the series two games to one.
Rain Delays Saturday's Conclusion to Sunday
3/17/2018 - Baseball
Riley Smith drew a walk with two outs in the top of the third for the Gopher Baseball team before rain postponed the conclusion of the Saturday's game.