Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Bats Explode in Series-Clincher at Illinois
Gophers set season-high with 14 runs en route to fifth consecutive Big Ten series victory on Sunday
Gophers Split Doubleheader at Illinois
Minnesota takes 3-1 decision before falling in nightcap 2-0 on Friday night in Champaign, Ill.
Jerry Kill to Throw Out First Pitch on Tuesday
Former Minnesota football coach scheduled to throw out first pitch for 6:30 p.m. game on Tuesday