Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Max and Reggie Meyer Earn Big Ten Weekly Honors
5/21/2018 - Baseball
The No. 11-ranked Gopher Baseball team continues to rein in Big Ten Conference weekly honors as Reggie Meyer earned his first career Pitcher of the Week selection while Max Meyer was...
Gophers Receive Top Seed in Big Ten Tournament
5/20/2018 - Baseball
The Big Ten Conference announced the bracket for the 2018 Big Ten Baseball Tournament held May 23-27 at T.D. Ameritrade Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
Regular Season Finale vs Rutgers Canceled
5/19/2018 - Baseball
The planned regular season finale for the No. 12 Gopher Baseball team against Rutgers on Saturday has been canceled due to inclement weather.