Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Minor League Wrap-Up: Sept. 15
University of Minnesota alumni concluded their minor league seasons this week with several cracking postseason play. Today, we look back at how these Gopher Baseball standouts performed...
Minor League Round-Up: Sept. 8
Alumni are wrapping up their minor league regular seasons this weekend. Stay up to date on how these former Gopher student athletes are performing this season.
Gophers to host open tryouts in September
Gopher Baseball announced Tuesday that the team will host open tryouts later this month for potential student athletes looking to join the program.