Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Minnesota Earns No. 1 Seed in B1G Tournament
Gophers to face Iowa in a rematch from the regular season on Wednesday night at 5 p.m. in Omaha, Neb.
Buckeyes Edge Gophers in Regular Season Finale
Minnesota collects 13 hits but the Buckeyes win on a 10th-inning home run in the teams' last game before traveling to Omaha
Gophers Claim B1G Regular Season Crown
Minnesota defeats Ohio State 4-3 for first conference regular season title since 2010