Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Gophers To Honor Oakes at Light The Night
Gopher Baseball and the Oakes family are joining together to participate in the LLS Light The Night Walk, Sunday, Oct. 16, in downtown Minneapolis.
Minor League Wrap Up
The minor league baseball season ended Monday. Check out how former Gophers finished their seasons.
Minor League Roundup: Aug. 31
Catch up with how Gopher alum are doing in the minor leagues. Matt Fielder was named to the 2016 Appalachian League All-Star Team.