Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Minor League Roundup: Aug. 24
Catch up with how Gopher alum are doing in the minor leagues. Matt Fielder was named to the 2016 Appalachian League All-Star Team.
Gophers to Visit Minnesota State Fair
Golden Gopher teams and coaches are scheduled to appear at the 2016 Minnesota State Fair Aug. 29-31.
Summer League Wrap Up
While the minor league season is still in process the collegiate summer leagues have com to an end.