Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Casey & McDevitt Talk Analytics at SportCon
University of Minnesota assistant coaches Pat Casey and Ty McDevitt spoke about baseball analytics at SportCon hosted by the University of St. Thomas Tuesday.
Beav's Buddies: Episode 5 & Holiday Edition
Watch the latest episodes of Beav's Buddies hosted by Tyler "Beaver" Hanson. The last two episodes feature Toby Anderson in the Holiday Edition and Nick Lackney.
Around the Bases With Jack Wassel
Freshman Jack Wassel comes to Minnesota from Geneva, Ill. He was named all-conference and all-area his final two seasons at Geneva High School.