Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Herb Isakson Funeral Information
Former long-time volunteer assistant coach for the Minnesota baseball program Herb Isakson passed away recently.
Where Are They Now: Ryan Lefebvre
Ryan Lefebvre went from producing in pressure-packed moments as a Gopher to broadcasting those moments for the Kansas City Royals.
The Spirit of the Locker Room
Blog entry written by second-year infielder Luke Pettersen about the locker room.