Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Gophers Settle for Split, Falling 9-6 Sunday
2/18/2018 - Baseball
The Gopher Baseball team ended its stay at the Atlanta Challenge falling 9-6 against Georgia State on Sunday afternoon at the GSU Baseball Complex.
Gophers Score 20 Runs in Doubleheader Sweep
2/17/2018 - Baseball
The Gophers exploded for 20 runs, defeating Kennesaw State 9-3 and 11-8 in a doubleheader sweep on Saturday at Stillwell Stadium.
Kozicky's Birthday Blasts Not Enough for 'U'
2/16/2018 - Baseball
The Gopher Baseball team opened its 2018 season at the Atlanta Challenge, falling 3-2 to Georgia Tech at Russ Chandler Stadium on Friday afternoon.