Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
2017 Summer League Wrap-Up
With the summer season wrapping up officially this weekend, check out how Gopher Baseball fared during their summer campaigns.
Minor League Round-Up: August 11
Stay up to date on how University of Minnesota alumni are performing this summer in their professional leagues.
Trio Selected for Major League Dreams Showcase
Three University of Minnesota products earned the opportunity to display their talents in front of MLB scouts.