Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Gophers Take on Spartans in Big Ten Series
The University of Minnesota travels to East Lansing, Mich. Friday to take on the Michigan State Spartans for their second Big Ten three-game series.
Wednesday's Game Cancelled Due to Rain
Wednesday’s game between the University of Minnesota and the University of Kansas has been cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
Meyer Records First Win of the Season
The University of Minnesota improved to 15-8 on the season Tuesday after defeating Kansas 5-2 at Hoglund Ballpark.