Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Young Staff Works to Produce Early Results
12/8/2017 - Baseball
Now with a year under his belt as pitching coach, Ty McDevitt is tasked with teaching a young pitching staff the collegiate game ahead of the 2018 Gopher Baseball campaign.
Offseason Outlook: Georgia Tech, KSU, GSU
12/6/2017 - Baseball
Heading into the 2018 season, GopherSports.com will take a look at each of the Gopher Baseball program’s 2018 foes. This week, we look at opening weekend and a four-game, three-day ...
Anderson Unveils 2018 Spring Schedule
11/21/2017 - Baseball
Minnesota will play half of its 56-game schedule at home and play 18 games against NCAA Tournament teams from a season ago.