Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Hanson Ranked Among Top Seniors for MLB Draft
1/16/2018 - Baseball
D1Baseball.com ranked Gopher Baseball senior first baseman Toby Hanson among the top seniors available for the upcoming 2018 MLB Draft.
Circling the Bases ... with Jacob Hitz
1/12/2018 - Baseball
Continuing our look at the 2017-18 Gophers freshman class with infielder Jacob Hitz.
Offseason Outlook: George Washington, UTA, TCU
1/11/2018 - Baseball
Continuing an ongoing series previewing the Gophers' 2018 opponents week-by-week heading into the season opener.