Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Summer Roundup: June 23
Stay up to date on how the Gophers are doing this summer and how alumni are doing in their professional leagues.
Summer Roundup: June 16
The summer leagues are in full swing. See how current and former Golden Gophers are doing in their respective leagues.
MLB Draft Social Media Roundup
See what everyone is saying about the two Gophers selected in the 2017 MLB Draft.