Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Coffey Hits Milestone, but Gophers Fall in Finale
4/22/2018 - Baseball
Minnesota settled for a series victory as Iowa salvaged game three 5-3 on Sunday at Siebert Field.
Wilson Drives in Three as Gophers Shut Out Iowa
4/21/2018 - Baseball
The Gopher Baseball battery led the way as catcher Eli Wilson drove in all three runs and three pitchers combined for a shutout as No. 25 Minnesota defeated Iowa 3-0 to claim its sixth-st...
No. 25 Gophers Win Eighth Straight at Target Field
4/20/2018 - Baseball
The No. 25-ranked Gopher Baseball team rallied from a run down in the late innings to claim a 4-3 victory over Iowa at Target Field on Friday afternoon.