Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Gophers Pick Up First Win of 2017
The University of Minnesota picked up their first win of the 2017 season after defeating the UC Irvine Anteaters 9-8 Saturday night.
UC Irvine Series Update
The University of Minnesota baseball team has cancelled their first game of Saturday's doubleheader versus UC Irvine because of unfavorable field conditions.
Friday's Game vs UC Irvine Postponed
Friday's game between the University of Minnesota and UC Irvine has been postponed due to unfavorable conditions.