Gopher Baseball Gives You Ten Reasons to Come to the Metrodome for the 2012 DQ Classic:
1. Dome Dogs!
2. Always 70 degrees and sunny!
3. Robbing a home run in center field.
4. Twins hall of famer Kirby Puckett's golden seat where he hit his Game 6 1991 World Series famous home run. And we'll see you...tomorrow night!
5. Dive into the bases without any grass stains.
6. Close to campus and students can get in free with their U Card!
7. Getting blown out of the Metrodome through the doors.
8. A chance to get a free Dairy Queen Blizzard of your choice!
9. We don't have to worry about snow...
10. The best reason of all. To come and watch the Golden Gopher Baseball team against Nebraska, New Mexico State and West Virginia, March 2-4.
Eight to Join Gophers in Spring 2019
11/17/2017 - Baseball
John Anderson has announced the signing of eight athletes to its incoming class, each signing National Letters of Intent during the fall signing period.
Former Gopher McIntosh Joins Cape Cod Hall of Fame
11/16/2017 - Baseball
This Saturday, former Major Leaguer and Gopher Baseball alumnus Tim McIntosh will be enshrined in the Cape Cod Baseball League Hall of Fame along with seven others at the Chatham Bars Inn.
Vavra Believes Back Issues are Behind Him
11/10/2017 - Baseball
Terrin Vavra is a year removed from a back injury that affected his training the last two seasons and is ready to lead the Gophers on and off the field.