You may type directly into all the forms on this page.
Right click on the link for the respective form.
Click on the "Save Target As".
Type directly on PDF and send to Compliance.
Equity in Athletics
Resouces for Coaches
General Public Forms
- Donation Request (Bylaw 13.15.1)
NCAA Bylaw 11: Athletics Personnel
- Volunteer Coach Memo of Agreement (Bylaw 11.01.6)
NCAA Bylaw 12: Amateurism
- Agent Registration Application
- Prize Money Form - All Sports (Bylaw 220.127.116.11)
- Promotional Activities (Bylaw 12.5)
- Tracking Form for Males Who Practice with Women's Teams (Bylaw 12.7.5)
NCAA Bylaw 13: Recruiting
- Acceptance of Admission (Bylaws 18.104.22.168)
- Recruiting Telephone Disclosure Form (Bylaw 13.1.3)
- Speaking Engagement Request (Bylaw 13.1.8)
- Recruiting Contact/Evaluation Summary
- Recruiting Telephone Log (Individual)
NCAA Bylaw 22.214.171.124: Local Sports Clubs
NCAA Bylaw 13.6 & 13.7: Official and Unofficial Visits
- Official Visit Guidelines: Prospective Student-Athlete
- Official Visit Guidelines: Student-Athlete Host
- Official Visit Mileage Reimbursement
- Official Visit Policy
- Unofficial Visit Form for Coaches
NCAA Bylaw 13.12: Summer Camps
- Employment at Non-Institutional Camp - Football
- Employment at Non-Institutional Camp - Other Sports
- Employment at Non-Institutional Camp - Volleyball
- Sports Camp/Clinic Brochure Approval (Bylaw 126.96.36.199)
- Sports Camp/Clinic Group Discounts
- Sports Camp/Clinic Individual Discounts
- Sports Camp/Clinic Information Sheet
- Sports Camp/Clinic Payment Ledger
- Sports Camp/Clinic Staff & Compensation
NCAA Bylaw 14: Eligibility
- Walk-on/Late Arrival Tracking Form
- Permission for Outside/Unattached Competition (Bylaw 188.8.131.52 and Big Ten Rule 14.7.A)
- Summer Arrival Form
NCAA Bylaw 15: Financial Aid
NCAA Bylaw 16: Awards, Benefits and Expenses
NCAA Bylaw 17: Playing Season
- Summer Basketball League Permission (Bylaw 184.108.40.206)
- Summer Baseball League Permission (Bylaw 220.127.116.11.2)
- Summer Volleyball League Permission (Bylaw 17.25)
- Summer Softball League Permission (Bylaw 17.20)
- Summer Soccer League Permission (Bylaw 17.19)
- Tryout Form (17.02.16)
- Foreign Tours and Competition (Bylaw 17.29)
Welcome to the Home of Gopher Compliance
Learn more about the goals, objectives and staff of the University of Minnesota Compliance Office.
Contact the Compliance Office
Have a question for Gopher Compliance? Contact the staff for more information.
Access forms related to all topics including Eligibility, Financial Aid, Recruiting and more.