| Photo Album
Visiting? Preferred Hotels
- Site of the 2010, 2013 and 2015 NCAA Women's Frozen Fours
- First facility dedicated solely to women's ice hockey
- Seating capacity of 3,400, including a club room with 210 seats and nine suites with seating for 14 apiece
- Houses 11 locker rooms, a training room and full weightroom
- Ice sheet size is 200' x 85'
- Built adjacent to 10,000-seat Mariucci Arena and is connected via underground tunnels
- Practice site for several visiting NHL teams, men's college programs and the IIHF Under-18 Worlds pre-tournament camp
- Hosted the Minnesota Girls State Hockey Tournament
- First game on October 19, 2002 drew 3,239 fans
- Set an attendance record of 3,400 with a sold-out crowd on March 24, 2013
- Hosted eight WCHA conference championships (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013)
Directions to Ridder Arena
Located next to Mariucci Arena, which is on Fourth Street SE and Oak Street, Mariucci Arena is easily accessable from both interstates 94 and 35W. From the north or south, take I-35W to the University Avenue exit and travel southeast to Oak Street. Turn left on Oak Street and travel one block north to Fourth Street. From the west, take I-94 to 35W North and follow the above directions. From the east, take I-94 to the Huron Boulevard exit. Follow Huron Boulevard north until it turns into Fourth Street at the intersection of Oak Street. General parking is available in the Gopher lot across Oak Street from Mariucci Arena.
1901 4th St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Phone: (612) 625-5804
Fax: (612) 624-5887
Gophers Stopped by Wisconsin, 31-21
11/28/2015 - Football
The Golden Gophers dropped its regular-season finale, 31-21, against the Badgers at TCF Bank Stadium.
Game Day Live: Gophers at Indiana
11/28/2015 - W. Volleyball
Follow the Gophers as they close out the Big Ten Conference season against Indiana, tonight at 6 p.m. CT.
Preview: Gophers at the San Juan Shootout
11/26/2015 - W. Basketball
Minnesota is set to take on Stetson and Auburn this Thanksgiving weekend in Puerto Rico.