Sign up now for the Great Gopher Getaway presented by Thomas English Muffins for your chance to win!
Winner to receive: Three-night, four-day stay at Craguns Resort in Brainerd, along with $500 resort cash.
Please fill out the following form!
Required Fields in Bold
Great Gopher Get Away presented by Thomas English Muffins and Bagels
OFFICAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How to Enter: Fans will enter to win on gophersports.com. No Purchase Necessary
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes ends on March 30, 2015.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, its judging organization, employees of Gopher Sports Properties, LLC, and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible. NCAA student athletes, NCAA coaches and high school varsity athletes and their coaches and members of their immediate families are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
One (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is a three night, four day stay at Cragun’s Resort in Brainerd, MN. Double occupancy, four person maximum, and $500 resort credit to be used at the winners discretion for resort services. Travel dates are based on availability
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Total value of the prize is $1,500. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must provide Sponsor with all information required to report value of Grand Prize to tax authorities. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by any individual. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. If eligible winner is deemed a minor in his/ her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prize: One (1) random drawing will be held at the end of the sweepstakes for the Grand Prize. All drawings for prize will be held on or about March 30, 2015 from all eligible entries received during the entire promotion period. Winners will be notified by phone, email and/ or postal mail. Grand Prize will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 2 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is non-transferable. If chosen winner cannot accept, a new winner will be randomly selected.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, Gopher Sports Properties, LLC and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners and guests for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION – ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winners’ List: Winner’s name will be posted on the website at www.GopherSports.com/contests on or about April 1, 2015.
7. Sweepstakes sponsored by: Gopher Sports Properties
ABBREVIATION RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open only to legal residents of the United States 21 years or older. Ends: 3/30/15. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit www.GopherSports.com/contests. Sponsored by Gopher Sports Properties.