Gopher Fans, ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN two "All Inclusive" tickets to the Big Ten Championship men's basketball tournament in Chicago, March 14-17. Package includes two (2) game tickets to the Big Ten Championship men's basketball tournament in Chicago, airfare, and accommodations. Meals, gratuities and other incidental expenses are not included.
Cub/ Gophers Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How to Enter: In-store and online sweepstakes. To enter online, go to www.GopherSports.com/contests to complete and submit the online sweepstakes entry form during the sweepstakes period which begins at 12:00 A.M. (central time) on February 1, 2013 and ends 11:59 P.M (central time) on February 28, 2013. Sweepstakes entry limited to one entry per person per email address per day. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes ends on February 28, 2013.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rice and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, its judging organization, and their immediate families in the same household are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
One (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is an all inclusive trip for two (2) to the Big Ten Basketball Tournament in Chicago, Illinois Thursday, March 14 through Sunday, March 17. Package includes two (2) game tickets to the Big Ten Basketball Tournament in Chicago, IL, airfare, and accommodations. Meals, gratuities and other incidental expenses are not included. Retail value of Grand Prize is approximately $2,500.
Ten (10) Secondary Prizes. Drawings held on February 28, 2013. Each Secondary Prize will include two (2) game tickets to a TBD Minnesota Gopher Home Basketball Game. Retail value of each secondary prize is approximately $100.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Total value of all prizes is $3,000. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash by any individual. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. If eligible winner is deemed a minor in his/ her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prizes: Eleven (11) random drawings will be held at the end of the sweepstakes period, Ten (10) random drawings for each Secondary Prize and one (1) random drawing for the Grand Prize. All drawings for prizes will be held on or about February 28, 2013 from all eligible entries received during the entire promotion period. Winners will be notified by phone, email and/ or postal mail. Grand Prize will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 2 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners and guests for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Offer void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
CAUTION – ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Winners’ List: A list of winners will be posted on the website at www.GopherSports.com/contests on or about March 1, 2013.
7. Sweepstakes sponsored by: Gopher Sports Properties
4 Oak Street SE, Suite 159
Minneapolis, MN 55455
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open only to legal residents of the United States 18 years or older. Ends: 1/31/13. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit www.GopherSports.com/contests. Sponsored by Cub Foods and Gopher Sports Properties.